Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Summer Vacation Week One

Well, my first week of summer has been focused on organizing school papers into binders, uploading some files to TPT for sale, working on my Moodle website to get ready for next year... why?

I wonder if all teachers have this denial phase at the start of summer, in which they just can't stop working on school things?

I persuaded my husband that at the very least we had to take one day to do something fun, and he agreed. He works from home, and often 7 days a week puts in several hours of work each morning on his photography, so the only way to truly take a break for both of us is to leave the house!

We are heading up to Tucson tomorrow, hopefully to do a bit of shopping for fun, eat out a a unique restaurant, and visit Tucson's Botanical Gardens for a chance for some photography opportunities. So I lied, he will still be working a bit on this fun trip, but the truth is, he loves his photography.

Maybe next week I will truly take a complete break from school work...

Does my nose suddenly look a bit longer?

Maura

No comments:

Post a Comment